Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Time

We got mocked for our last mega long entry, so I was turned off to blogging for a little while… But with about 5 weeks left of this pregnancy, I figured I better post some pictures. I measure a couple centimeters bigger than I’m supposed to, so last Wednesday 03/12 I got another ultrasound to check on things.

Isn’t that amazing! He could kick himself in the head if he wanted! Everything is totally healthy. He’s in the 78th percentile for size and my fluid levels are at a healthy high and my blood pressure at a healthy low. His foot measures 2 ½ inches already! And he doesn't have my chicken ankles, so we think that he's going to have his daddy's soccer legs. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

What an AMAZING ultra-sound shot! So crazy! I LOVE long posts (just look at my blog), so just ignore anyone that mocks you for it. They don't have to read it if they don't want to! I read every word! Anyway, have you guys made a decision on schools for Barry??? I hear you're most likely not coming out here to NYC. We are so bummed, but it must not be meant to be. Thanks for the update!!
-Kate

D said...

Holy! At first glance it looked like the only thing in the ultrasound shot was leg. Ohh-La-La! I was so distracted it took me a moment to find the rest of his body. 5 weeks. Wow. For the record, I was President of Rochelle's Long Blog Fan Club. Reminded me of those 7KB emails we used to send from the Harold back in the day. Emails that typically included alotta candy references and occasionally falling off the chair. Love you long time!

Scott and Megan said...

yippe ky yi yeah....I'm so glad you have a blog...keep it up I can't wait to see this wonderful little dude, however I did see him first...lets all keep that in mind...I should be the godfather...or godmother rather..etc..